BELT SIZE GUIDE
ALL BELTS COME WITH STANDARD SIZE, WHICH FITS UP TO 44 INCHES WAIST.
YOU CAN CUT THE STRAP EASILY WITH KNIFE/SCISSORS TO YOUR DESIRED SIZE.
IF YOUR WAIST SIZE IS 34” THEN CUT THE STRAP AT 36-37” TO BE ON SAFER SIDE.
Before cutting your belt, please thoroughly read our return policy.
- The back of every strap has markings to indicate where to cut for one’s waist size.
- If your waist size is 34”, then cut the strap on 36-37” mark, just to be safe.
- Using a good, sturdy pair of scissors, cut the strap at the size previously determined.
- Attach the buckle by clamping the trap door down on the cut end of the strap. The teeth on trap door will secure the buckle to the strap.
- Try on your belt. If it is still too long for your liking, detach the buckle from the strap and cut again. Repeat until your belt hugs your waist just like you want.